All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-behaved pooch creates a calmer home environment: a happy dog equals a happy parent! In Happy Puppy: A Training Manual for Puppy (and Dog) Parents, Louise Laurens instructs first-time and long-time dog owners about: * dog pack structure * rewards and punishments * looking after your dog's health and more training issues. Also includes case studies that illustrate what action should be taken and reassure you that you're t alone in your doggie mishaps.
- Author(s)Louise Laurens
- PublisherMelbourne Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMelbourne Books
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.