All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Noisy Village! Well, it s t really quite what it sounds. Lisa, who tells the story, lives on Middle Farm with her parents and two brothers, Karl and Bill. Britta and Anna live at North Farm and Olaf and Kerstin live at South Farm. It is because the houses are right next door to each other in a clump as they liked to do these things in rural Sweden years ago, and because the children make so much racket that the farmhouses came to be so honestly and happily named. A large linden tree grows between Middle and South Farms and so the boys in the two houses visit each other by climbing through the branches even the girls do it sometimes, like the night they all waited for Olaf to go to sleep so that they could pull out his loose tooth without his kwing it! That is only one of the many escapades designed to make readers young and old wish they could step right into the pages of this little book. Join the fun in this companion volume to The Children of Noisy Village (published by Viking Penguin). Illustrated with delightful line drawings by Ilon Wikland; translated by Florence Lamborn.
- Author(s)Astrid Lindgren
- PublisherBethlehem Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- LanguageEnglish & Swedish
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBathgate
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethlehem Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ilon Wikland
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.