Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- Description1 vel. 18 people. 18 lives. Infinite combinations: families and friends, colleagues and patients, lovers and mourners...But sometimes a crowd is the loneliest place to be. An award-winning exploration of dreams and disillusionment, love and infidelity from the creator of global theatre sensation Art and God of Carnage.
- Author BiographyYASMINA REZA is a French playwright and novelist, based in Paris, whose works have all been multi-award-winning, critical and popular international successes. Her plays, Conversations After a Burial, Art, The Unexpected Man, Life x 3 and God of Carnage, have been produced worldwide and translated into thirty-five languages. Her novels include Hammerklavier, Desolation, Adam Haberberg and Dawn, Dusk or Night. Her screenplay, Lulu Kreutz's Picnic, was made into a film directed by Didier Martiny.
- Author(s)Yasmina Reza
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Out-of-print date31/12/2015
- Weight425 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated bySarah Ardizzone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.