All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new addition to Emma Dodd s much-loved sequence of animal books features a tenderly composed rhyming text, heartwarming illustrations, and flurries of foil throughout. Exploring the loving relationship between one little owl and his mommy, this beautifully designed picture book is certain to become a bedtime favorite.
- Author BiographyEmma Dodd was brought up in a family of artists, and from as far back as she can remember she has wanted to be an illustrator. She is the illustrator of Giles Andreae s I Love My Mummy, which won a Book Trust Early Years Award. Emma Dodd enjoys surfing with her kids, punctuality, and Scrabble. She cannot abide children who complain that they are bored. How can you ever be bored, she says, when you can always draw a picture?
- Author(s)Emma Dodd
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEmma Dodd's Love You Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Dodd
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.