CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants to be happy, yet so many people are the opposite of that, with increasing numbers of anti-depressants being dispensed each year. Clearly we need a new approach to life. Happy for No Reasonpresents startling new ideas and a practical programme that will change the way we look at creating happiness in our lives. Marci Shimoff combines the best in cutting-edge scientific research into happiness with interviews with over 100 genuinely happy people, and lays out a powerful, holistic, seven-step formula for raising our 'happiness set point'. Our happiness levels are like a neuro-physiological thermostat - we can actually re-programme ourselves to a higher level of peace and wellbeing as happiness is dependent on internal, t external, factors. Happy for No Reasonwill set readers quickly and easily on a path to lasting joy.
- Author BiographyMarci Shimoff is the female face of the biggest self-help book phenomenon in history - the Chicken Soup series - having co-authored six of the titles. A celebrated transformational leader and motivational expert, she regularly delivers key-note speeches on self-esteem and peak performance. She features in the international book and DVD phenomenon, The Secret, and she lives in California. Carol Kline is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and the coauthor of Happy for No Reason and five books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
- Author(s)Marci Shimoff
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.