All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the signal processing perspective in haptic teleoperation systems. This text covers the topics of prediction, estimation, architecture, data compression and error correction that can be applied to haptic teleoperation systems. The authors begin with an overview of haptic teleoperation systems, then look at a Bayesian approach to haptic teleoperation systems. They move onto a discussion of haptic data compression, haptic data digitization and forward error correction.
- Author BiographyJae-young Lee is a Senior Research Associate Electronics and Telecommunication Research Institute (ETRI) Shahram Payandeh is a Professor at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Jae-Young Lee,Shahram Payandeh
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 26 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight232 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.