All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the classic companion to Patrick O'Brian's seafaring vels, updated to include the final vel in the series. This indispensable guide to navigating the well-loved Aubrey-Maturin vels has been updated, with new chapters devoted to the final books in the series. HARBORS AND HIGH SEAS includes maps created exclusively for each of the vels in this world-rewned series.
- Author BiographyDean King is the author of Patrick O'Brian: A Life Revealed (0-8050-5976-8) and Every Man Shall Do His Duty (0-8050-4609-7). He lives in Richmond, Virginia.
- Author(s)Dean King,etc.
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Content Note43 b&w illustrations, 56 maps
- Weight578 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.