All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn Harbors of Heaven, Jeffrey Johnson draws on biblical texts, his own memories of childhood in rural Minnesota, and the poetry of Wallace Stevens, Vassar Miller, William Carlos Williams, and others to explore our perception of place. This is a book about our attachment to places, from small and familiar corners of our childhood homes to faraway and imaginary lands.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Johnson is pastor of Peace Lutheran Church (ELCA) in Wayland, Massachusetts. He studied at St. Olaf College, Yale Divinity School, and Boston University, and his poems and essays have appeared in The Christian Century, First Things, Christianity and Literature, Anglican Theological Review, Encounter, and The Mars Hill Review. Johnson is also the author of Acquainted with the Night: The Shadow of Death in Contemporary Poetry (Cowley, 2004).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Johnson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/02/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBlue Ridge Summit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCowley Publications,U.S.
- Weight208 g
- Width172 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.