All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at over thirty years of Nobel Prize winner Bob Dylan's recordings including analysis of The Times They Are A-Changing, Like a Rolling Stone, and Tangled Up in Blue. Examinging over thirty years of Dylan's recordings, films, and live concerts to deliver fresh, and sometimes heretical, judgements of his work, Tim Riley persuasively demonstrates that Bob Dylan is the most important American rock 'n' roller since Elvis. He charts the mercurial shifts of the Dylan persona, from acoustic to electric, and assesses the singer's debt to earlier muscians aw well as his influence on such performers as the Byrds, Bruce Springsteen, and Elvis Costello. Includes a new epilogue that examines Dylan's 30th anniversary celebration and his 1998 Grammy Award comeback.
- Author(s)Tim Riley
- Date of Publication27/07/1993
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.