All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis TRUE STORY reveals competitive strategy and insider kwledge of college football, college life and the grass roots evolution of politics that began in academia and w shapes the political aspects of our everyday life. An unfiltered look at players, coaches and student life in the world of College Football. This fast paced, biographical work contains layers of storyline with twists and turns that are poignant, and startling. Join three young men as they launch themselves onto the college football scene and refuse to be denied their impact both on and off the field while living on the edge and pushing the envelope for their colleagues on campus. Snippets of similar college scandals occasionally get revealed in the media, but Universities spend a great deal of money on their image to cover up the facts while the media fails to connect the dots in fear of persecution. Overlook perception and seek reality with this vel. Find out what it is really like to rise to the level of playing college football. If you want the real world of football, this is it, otherwise, listen to the news. HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN as these extraordinary athletes have decisions to make that are crowded by circumstances that continually provide opportunities for them to fail in rising to the level of achievement that they kw they have earned. These mistakenly overlooked college football players take over a struggling football team with their drive and tenacity, all in an effort to play one more football season. Understanding their romantic interests as they struggle t to be dragged under provides a highly insightful gaze into their world. The dynamics of college football, deciding on a future and motivation for achievement are illustrated here in a true story of the thin line between being an exceptional football player and the ever expanding world of claims that all performers are equal despite the results that prove to differentiate those same performers. At a new school, on a new team, joining the college ranks, these young men face more reality than they anticipated as they hold their future in their own hands and are first hand participants in the real world evolution of organizational politicking, power struggles and the freedom to pursue the college endeavor as they see fit. This true story is worth picking up simply to have an accurate overview of the inner workings and value of university education, college football and power struggles. It serves as both a remarkable story of college life and as an instruction manual to the pitfalls of the people surrounding exceptional individuals, in addition to the political motivations of higher education organizations. College football, coaching motivations and the nature of organizational leaders is clearly depicted here as your guide. GRAB ONTO THE SAFETY RAIL WITH BOTH HANDS! INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES Scroll up and click the Look Inside feature of the Kindle Edition on the top right hand side of the book cover for a closer look at the early contents of the book before it really heats up!
- Author(s)Jebb A Rebal
- PublisherBbd Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBbd Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.