All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe African HIV/AIDS crisis has t been met with new social theories concerning Africans as people. Thus, little in the research literature captures the painful facts of our kwing. Preferring to focus on the need for information about HIV/AIDS many people gloss over even their own human experiences. And so, without intending to do so, and without being aware of it, they silence questions of existence. This sometimes lyrical, philosophical book is a roar that advocates real living, real meeting, real recognition and real hope.
- Author BiographyColin Tinei Chasi, D.Litt et Phil, is a senior Lecturer at the Dept of Communication and Media Studies, School of Communication, University of Johannesburg.
- Author(s)Colin Tinei Chasi
- PublisherSTE Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationYeoville
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintSTE Publishers
- Weight121 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.