All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.77Free postage
- AU $23.11Free postage
- AU $24.23Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRewned clinical psychologist Joseph Nowinski defines Male Borderline Personality Disorder, describes symptoms and offers solutions that work for men. Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) causes individuals to have extreme difficulty regulating their emotions. BPD in men is often misdiagsed and typically leads to either treatment (or worse, time in prison) or the wrong treatment. Author, Nowinski, identifies the symptoms and causes, as well as treatment targeted to men who suffer from BPD. Anecdotes and research findings are included.
- Author BiographyJoseph Nowinski, PhD is a clinical psychologist in private practice. He is the author of numerous books for professionals and the general public. He is the principal author of Twelve Step Facilitation Therapy, which is listed in the prestigious National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices. Dr. Nowinski's most recent books include Saying Goodbye: A Guide to Coping with a Loved One's Terminal Illness and Almost Alcoholic: Is My (Or My Loved One's) Drinking a Problem?
- Author(s)Joseph Nowinski
- PublisherCentral Recovery Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCentral Recovery Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.