About this product
- DescriptionFamous for telling it how it is , this handy guide, w in its 21st edition, remains the first choice for discerning Londoners. People-power underpins its authoritative reviews and ratings, which are based on the UK's most comprehensive annual survey of the restaurant-going public (in which many thousands take part). The guide's unique marking system ensures that the best pubs, curry houses and cafes are given the same recognition as the temples of gastromy. A user-friendly format is key. Reviews are liberally scattered with quotes from real people, and ratings (on a 5-point scale) grade the Food, Service, and Ambience for each establishment. There are extensive maps showing individual locations, plus a vast array of indexes to help make the best choice for any occasion.
- Author(s)Peter Harden,Richard Harden
- PublisherHarden's Limited
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarden's Guides
- Content Notemaps
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $22.00Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $24.33Trending at AU $25.84
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $23.28Trending at AU $24.47
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.18
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $28.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.