All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a sobering look at what happens to men - and their families - who are unemployed for six months or longer. An insightful and sensitive account of the social and psychological consequences of unemployment, the book presents portraits of these men coupled with provocative theoretical analysis. It should be of interest to those studying the sociology and psychology of work, male identity, bereavement and trauma.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Cottle is professor of education at Boston University. His books include A Sense of Self: The Work of Affirmation and At Peril: Stories of Injustice, both published by the University of Massachusetts Press.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Cottle
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight508 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.