All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIt's easy to stay engaged with Joyce Peseroff -- syllable by syllable, phrase by phrase.... While I laugh at the comic situation of the characters of the title poem, I'm also slowing down to listen.... She is interested in what endures, and why.... how fact, rumor, and tall tale turn to legend, creating folk heroes and community identity.
- Author BiographyJOYCE PESEROFF grew up in New York City and currently lives in Massachusetts. Her other books include A Dog in the Lifeboat, Robert Bly: When Sleepers Awake, and The Ploughshares Poetry Reader. She is the recipient of a Pushcart Prize, as well as grants from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Massachusetts Artists Foundation. She has taught in the MFA program at Emerson College and was recently Visiting Professor and Poet-in-Residence at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.
- Author(s)Joyce Perseroff
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Classic Contemporary
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.