All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents techniques for energy reduction in adaptive embedded multimedia systems, based on dynamically reconfigurable processors. The approach described will enable designers to meet performance/area constraints, while minimizing video quality degradation, under various, run-time scenarios. Emphasis is placed on implementing power/energy reduction at various abstraction levels. To enable this, vel techniques for adaptive energy management at both processor architecture and application architecture levels are presented, such that both hardware and software adapt together, minimizing overall energy consumption under unpredictable, design-/compile-time scenarios.
- Author(s)Jorg Henkel,Muhammad Shafique
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.