All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionVerification is increasingly complex, and SystemVerilog is one of the languages that the verification community is turning to. However, language by itself can guarantee success without proper techniques. Object-oriented programming (OOP), with its focus on managing complexity, is ideally suited to this task. With this handbook-the first to focus on applying OOP to SystemVerilog-we'll show how to manage complexity by using layers of abstraction and base classes. By adapting these techniques, you will write more reasonable code, and build efficient and reusable verification components. Both a learning tool and a reference, this handbook contains hundreds of real-world code snippets and three professional verification-system examples. You can copy and paste from these examples, which are all based on an open-source, vendor-neutral framework (with code freely available at www.trusster.com). Learn about OOP techniques such as these: * Creating classes-code interfaces, factory functions, reuse * Connecting classes-pointers, inheritance, channels * Using correct by construction -strong typing, base classes * Packaging it up-singletons, static methods, packages
- Author(s)Mike Mintz,Robert Ekendahl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.