Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $24.13New
- AU $46.29New
- AU $7.57New
- AU $25.42New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $47.46Trending at AU $49.97
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $34.22
- AU $33.77Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $12.79Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.00
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it easier to ruminate over hurt feelings than it is to bask in the warmth of being appreciated? Because your brain evolved to learn quickly from bad experiences but slowly from the good ones. You can change this. Hardwiring Happiness lays out a simple method that uses the hidden power of everyday experiences to build new neural structures full of happiness, love, confidence, and peace. Dr. Hanson s four steps build strengths into your brain balancing its ancient negativity bias making contentment and a powerful sense of resilience the new rmal. In mere minutes each day, we can transform our brains into refuges and power centers of calm and happiness.
- Author BiographyRick Hanson, Ph.D., is a neuropsychologist and author of Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture. Founder of theWellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom, and an Affiliate of theGreater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, he s been an invited speaker at Oxford, Stanford, and Harvard, and taught in meditation centers worldwide. He has severalaudio programsand his free Just One Thingnewsletterhas over 95,000 subscribers.
- Author(s)Rick Hanson
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight236 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byRick Hanson
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.