All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe original CliffsNotes study guides offer expert commentary on major themes, plots, characters, literary devices, and historical background. The latest generation of titles in this series also feature glossaries and visual elements that complement the classic, familiar format. CliffsNotes on The Return of the Native carries you through this timeless romantic classic about an ambitious beauty and the two men who will seemingly sacrifice everything to claim her. CliffsNotes helps you explore this vel by providing you with summaries and commentaries, book by book. You'll also gain insight into the author Thomas Hardy, and discover what led him to write The Return of the Native .Other features that help you study include: a list of characters and their descriptions; analyses of the main characters to unravel their motivations; critical essays on the theme, setting, and point of view of the vel, and more; review questions and essay topics; and, a selected bibliography for more study. Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure - you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Author(s)Frank H. Thompson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCliffNotes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight81 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.