All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this latest installment of the Cat in the Hat's Learning Library, the Cat introduces beginning readers to all kinds of sharks! From the smallest (the dwarf lantern) to the largest (the whale shark), the most torius (the great white) to the most obscure (the goblin), the Cat explains why sharks have lots of teeth but bones; how their tough skin helps them swim fast and stay clean (inspiring scientists--and bathing suit manufacturers!); how pores along the sides of their bodies help them sense prey; that they have more to fear from us than we do from them, and much, much more! Perfect for shark and Cat (in the Hat) fanciers, fans of the new PBS Kids preschool science showThe Cat in the Hat Kws a Lot About That!will sink their teeth into this new addition to the series!
- Author BiographyBONNIE WORTH is the author of countless books for young readers, among them the Cat in the Hat Learning Library books If I Ran the Rain Forest, Great Day for Pup!, Oh Say Can You Seed? (winner of the 2003 Ohio Farm Bureau Award), There's No Place Like Space!, Wish for a Fish, Oh Say Can You Say Di-No-Saur?, Would You Rather Be a Pollywog?, Ice Is Nice!, and Safari, So Good! Among the many books illustrated by ARISTIDES RUIZ are all the Cat in the Hat Learning Library Books. JOE MATHIEU has illustrated countless children's books.
- Author(s)Bonnie Worth
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCat in the Hat's Learning Library (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aristides Ruiz,Joe Mathieu
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.