All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHarkness and Wagner's Biology and Medicine of Rabbits and Rodents, Fifth Edition is a practical reference in small mammal husbandry and health, encompassing the fields of laboratory animal medicine and pet practice. Part of ACLAM's series of laboratory animal books, this text offers concise but complete coverage on rabbits and the most common rodent species, with an emphasis on biology, clinical procedures, clinical signs, and diseases and conditions. By providing useful, accessible assessment and diagstic information, Harkness and Wagner's Biology and Medicine of Rabbits and Rodents aids the practitioner in diagsing and treating conditions in small mammals.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Harkness, DVM, MS, DACLAM, is Professor Emeritus of the College of Veterinary Medicine at Mississippi State University. Patricia V. Turner, BSc, MS, DVM, DVSc, DACLAM, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pathobiology, Ontario Veterinary College, at the University of Guelph. Susan VandeWoude, DVM, DACLAM, is Professor of Comparative Medicine and Director of Laboratory Animal Resources at Colorado State University. Colette Wheler, BSc, DVM, MVetSc, is Director of the Animal Resources Centre and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon.
- Author(s)Colette L. Wheler,John E. Harkness,Patricia V. Turner,Susan VandeWoude
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1100 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.