All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuperintendents play a large role in the formation of relationships and networks within their neighborhood; and yet, study in social science has focused on them. Williams closes this kwledge gap through ethgraphic fieldwork, providing an in-depth analysis of the daily life of superintendents in the lower Harlem area in New York City.
- Author BiographyTerry Williams is Fellow at Yale University, USA, and Professor at the New School for Social Research, USA.
- Author(s)Terry Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.