All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jean Harlow became the Blonde Bombshell, she was the first big-screen sex symbol and the mould for every famous fair-haired superstar who would emulate her. Rewned Harlow expert Darrell Rooney and Hollywood historian Mark Viera join forces to create beautiful - and remarkably accurate - portraits of Harlow's life. With more than 280 rare images, the authors t only make a case for Harlow as an Art Deco artifact, they also showcase the fabulous places where she lived, worked and played.
- Author(s)Darrell Rooney,Mark A. Viera
- PublisherAngel City Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAngel City Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1710 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.