All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionKwn as the holiest shrine in the Sikh religion, the Sri Harmandir Sahib is often called the Golden Temple because of its gold-covered exterior. Sikhs from all over the world come to Amritsar, India, to worship at the shrine. Over the years, it has also become a popular tourist destination. Explore the facility, history, people, and beliefs behind the building in Harmandir Sahib Sikh Temple, a Houses of Faith book.
- Author(s)Simon Rose
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHouses of Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.