All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHarmful algal blooms (HABs) and hypoxia (low-oxygen conditions) in the marine waters and freshwaters of the United States negatively impact resources across thousands of miles of the Nations coastal and inland waters. Their prevalence and duration encompass scientifically complex and ecomically damaging aquatic issues. This book assesses threats posed by HABs and hypoxia and provides a comprehensive research plan and action strategy outlining Federal agencies roles and responsibilities for evaluating and managing them.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRoberta Alvarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.