All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains an exposition of some of the main developments of the last twenty years in the following areas of harmonic analysis: singular integral and pseudo-differential operators, the theory of Hardy spaces, L\sup\ estimates involving oscillatory integrals and Fourier integral operators, relations of curvature to maximal inequalities, and connections with analysis on the Heisenberg group.
- Author(s)Elias M. Stein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/1993
- Series TitlePrinceton Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 43
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note18 line illus.
- Weight1142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.