All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical volume that can be used by instrumental and vocal teachers who want their students to kw some of the essentials of harmony, but who haven't the time to teach it as a separate subject. Thus, a pia teacher, for example, can teach harmony in conjunction with the regular pia lesson. At the end of Book 2, students will be able to harmonize melodies using a variety of harmonic accompaniment patterns. Also included are exercises in transposition and composition.
- Author(s)John Schaum
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSchaum Method Supplement
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.