All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow far will a mother go to save her family? The Hammond family is living in Washington DC, where everything seems to be going just fine, until it becomes clear that the oldest daughter, Tilly - a mix of off-the-charts genius and social incompetence - is on the autistic spectrum. Once Tilly is kicked out of the last school in the area, her mother Alexandra is at her wits' end. The family turns to Camp Harmony and the wisdom of child behaviour guru Scott Bean for a solution. But what they discover in the woods of New Hampshire will push them to the very limit. Told from the alternating perspectives of Alexandra and her younger daughter, eleven-year-old Iris, this is an unputdownable story about the strength of love, the bonds of family, and how you survive the unthinkable.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Parkhurst is the author of three novels: Lorelei's Secret (published in the US as The Dogs of Babel) and Lost and Found, which were both New York Times bestsellers, and The Nobodies Album. In 2010, she published her first children's book, Cooking with Henry and Elliebelly, illustrated by Dan Yaccarino. Born in New Hampshire, she lives in Washington, DC with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Carolyn Parkhurst
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight516 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.