All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany chefs keep tebooks in their kitchens, filled with recipe ideas, new ways to use an ingredient, and records of what did or did t work. But how often do ordinary food lovers get to peek inside? Now Harold Dieterle - chef-owner of New York City's popular restaurants Perilla, Kin Shop, and The Marrow and the Season 1 champion of the hit TV show Top Chef - pulls back the curtain to give every home cook a look inside his kitchen. Incorporating his eclectic mix of New American, Italian, Thai and German influences, this cookbook offers restaurant -calibre dishes that can be easily prepared at home. While each dish comprises several elements, one standout ingredient or component will be identified in each (starred here) and accompanied by Harold's tebook entry sharing why that ingredient is so special and offering a number of additional ways to use it. Dishes include: Fresh Ricotta Cheese* with Acorn Squash Tempura, Truffle Honey, and Toasted Bread; Wild Chive* Tagliatelli with Shrimp, Cuttlefish, Shallots and Sea Urchin Sauce; Roasted Whole Chicken with Spaetzle*, Chestnuts, and Persimmons; Grilled Venison Sirloin with Potato-Leek Gratin, Swiss Chard, and Huckleberry* Sauce; Warm Flourless Chocolate and Peanut Butter Souffle Cake with Coffee Creme Anglaise*; and many more!
- Author BiographyHarold Dieterle lives in New York, NY. Andrew Friedman lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Harold Dieterle
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Note75 4-colour photographs100 4-colour illustrations
- Weight1516 g
- Width220 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.