All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionHarold and Lamb secretly stowaway and travel to the other side of the world. The explorers have only just arrived 'Down Under', when Harold has his own unexpected adventure. After a high speed chase, Lamb believes he kws his way back, but the friends soon become lost and wonder if they'll ever get back home. This is the 3rd book in the series The Adventures of Harold Huxley (international version). See www.haroldhuxley.co.uk for more information about Harold Huxley.
- Author BiographyEmma McNally is a children's author and illustrator and lives in Chelmsford, Essex. She is the creator of The Adventures of Harold Huxley - an exciting chapter book series for early readers, with 5* reviews. She has also developed Harold Huxley's Rhyming Picture Books, which she uses as a storyteller, bringing Harold's adventures to life during these much loved interactive events.
- Author(s)Emma R. McNally
- PublisherEmma R McNally
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Harold Huxley
- Place of PublicationChelmsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmma R McNally
- Content Note33 colour pictures
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byJMD Editorial and Writing Services
- Illustrator(s)Emma R. McNally
- Edition Statement1st International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.