All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPinter's dramatic figures are curiously perspectival creatures who exist on several levels at once, and who by virtue of the deliberate distortion that went into their creation show close affinities with Mannerism. Harold Pinter: Towards a Poetics of His Plays examines Pinter's stage plays from The Room to One for the Road, as well as several plays for radio and television, by focusing on their Mannerist traits; it presents its conclusions within the larger context of an inquiry into the principles and rules that can be said to inform Pinter's open drama.
- Author(s)Volker Strunk
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 4: English Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.