CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- SynopsisMerry was the month of May in the year of our Lord 1052. Few were the boys and few the lasses who overslept themselves on the first of that buxom month. Long ere the dawn the crowds had sought mead and woodland to cut poles and wreathe flowers.,This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process. Though we have made best efforts - the books may have occasional errors that do not impede the reading experience. We believe this work is culturally important and have elected to bring the book back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide.
- AuthorEdward Bulwer-Lytton
- Number Of Pages266 pages
- Edition DescriptionReprint
- Publication Date1999-04-01
- PublisherKessinger Publishing, LLC
- Publication Year1999
- Weight7.1 Oz
- Width8.3 In.
- Length11 In.
- Dewey Decimal823/.8
- Dewey Edition18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.