All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionYou will always kw the right word thanks to this bestselling bilingual dictionary, w revised and updated Harrap's dictionaries are the bestselling bilingual references in the French-speaking world. Although small in size, Harrap's French and English Pocket Dictionary covers everything you look for in a portable reference. Here you will find more than 120,000 references and translations as well as colloquial and idiomatic language, French verb tables, grammar, and a conversation guide. This pocket dictionary has the most up-to-date additions to French to reflect our mobile world. And its exceptionally clear, user-friendly layout makes it easy for you to find what you need quickly. Harrap's French and English Pocket Dictionary also offers: Key French-Canadian terms; an extensive guide to everyday conversations that includes telling time, using the telephone, and more; and an overview of French grammar. Great for school or the workplace, Harrap's French and English Pocket Dictionary will be your French bilingual reference of choice for its ease of use and breadth of coverage.
- Author BiographyHarrap is a leading brand of bilingual dictionaries that is renowned for the excellence of its English-Spanish and English-French dictionaries across Europe. Harrap is the imprimatur of the bestselling bilingual references in the French-speaking world.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight412 g
- Width119 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.