All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Harriet Roth's classic cookbook was first published in 1991, awareness and concern over cholesterol levels has continued to grow. This revised and up-to-date edition contains the latest nutritional information on statins and other cholesterol-lowering treatments, trans fats and other dietary research, as well as more than 30 brand-new, delicious low-fat and low-cholesterol recipes and current product lists. Delectable reader favourites are still on the menu, including Orange-glazed Cornish Hens, Cajun Blackened Redfish and the Chocoholic's Chocolate Cake. Harriet Roth was making thirty-minute-or-less meals long before anyone else and she serves up over 250 easy-to-prepare, healthy, gourmet recipes for breakfast, brunch, lunch, starters, dinner and dessert.
- Author BiographyHarriet Roth is the former director of the Pritikin Longevity Center Cooking School and the author of the bestselling cookbooks Deliciously Simple, Deliciously Low, and Harriet Roth's Cholesterol-Control Cookbook (all Plume). She lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Harriet Roth
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.