All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Clarke was Ireland's greatest stained glass artist and arguably the finest of his time in any country. He was also an illustrator of genius, whose works have been collector's items for decades. Out of print for over 15 years, this new edition will be an ermous contribution to the literature of Irish art, and a collector's item in itself.
- Author BiographyNicola Gordon Bowe is an associate research fellow at NCAD and former director of the MA course in the History of Design and the Applied Arts, NCAD, Dublin (National University of Ireland). She has held research fellowships at CASVA in Washington DC, at the Huntington Library, California and from the Guild of St George (England) and served on academic, cultural, advisory and examining committees in Ireland, England and Scotland, represented Ireland on international UNESCO study group for Art Nouveau architecture, and is an Hon Fellow of the British Society of Master Glass Painters.
- Author(s)Nicola Gordon Bowe
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note300
- Weight1497 g
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.