All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis little mograph was excerpted from a much longer book, Grand Larceny: An Unexpurgated History of the Supreme Court. Harry's Abortion is focused on the most scandalous fraud perpetrated by America's judicial branch of government during the 20th century, its rulings on abortion. The first chapter summarizes Roe v. Wade (1973) and the historical facts that prove it's as bogus as a three dollar bill. Roe was followed a few years later by Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992) and Stenberg v. Carhart (2000). Chapter 2 describes these two rulings and the historical facts that prove they're also fraudulent. Chapters 3 and 4 describe the birth and development of the substantive due process doctrine, the lawyers' con job the Court used to justify these three bogus rulings. You will t be surprised to learn that America's political, journalistic, and academic elites do t want the public to learn that the U. S. Supreme Court is a criminal enterprise. And various political factions do t want you to learn that Roe and the other abortion rulings are fraudulent. So professors, journalists, and politicians have busied themselves, over the years, making up cover stories to convince you that our judiciary is on the up and up. Chapters 5 and 6 discuss and dissect those cover stories. The abortion rulings cant be understood apart from the fact that the Court has long been running a pagan anti-Christian religion in violation of the First Amendment. Chapter 7 exposes and explores that dirty little secret.
- Author BiographyD. J. Connolly was employed, as a research engineer and middle manager, at NASA's Glenn Research Center from 1961 to 1997. He received a PhD in engineering from Case Western Reserve University in 1971. During his NASA career Connolly authored a long list of space science and engineering papers that were published in various technical media. Several decades of observation and analysis had made Mr. Connolly aware of a dirty little secret. Our political class has long been working a scam to shift legislative power from bodies elected by We the People to our unaccountable legal aristocracy. So, in early 1997, Connolly decided to retire from his career in the physical sciences and write a book exposing the dirty little secret. He's been seeking out material, writing, and revising ever since. Harry's Abortion is his third non-fiction book describing aspects of the scam. Connolly also maintains web pages which more or less duplicate what's in his books.
- Author(s)D J Connolly
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.