Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.30+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- DescriptionAbby DiMatteo, immersed in her second year as a surgical resident at Boston's Bayside Hospital, is elated when the hospital's elite cardiac transplant team taps her as a potential recruit. But soon she must make a critical decision that jeopardizes her entire career. A car crash victim's healthy heart is ready to be harvested and is conveniently cross-matched to a wealthy patient, forty-six-year-old Nina Voss. Abby and chief resident Vivian Chao hatch a bold plan to make sure that the transplant goes instead to dying seventeen-year old boy. Then, after a new heart for Nina appears, Abby makes a terrible discovery -- Nina's heart has t come through the proper channels. Defying the hospital's demands for silence, Abby, with Dr. Chao's help, plunges into an investigation that reveals an intricate -- and murderous -- chain of deceptions. Every move she makes spawns a vicious backlash...and, in a ship anchored in the stagnant waters of Boston Harbor, a final, grisly discovery lies waiting... Compelling and provocative, Harvest is a mesmerizing tale -- and one that introduces Tess Gerritsen as a new master of first-class suspense fiction.
- Author(s)T. Gerritsen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight172 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.