All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at helping Christians grow in prayer, Bible reading, and personal worship, this beautifully crafted workbook provides a five-week program for individuals and small groups in the practice of daily worship. Drawing on the rich treasure of spiritual discipline in the Reformed tradition, Rebecca Bradburn Langer has prepared biblical passages, devotional readings, prayers, and helpful exercises for each day.
- Author BiographyRebecca Bradburn Langer is Director of the Supervised Practice of Spiritual Direction for the Diploma in the Art of Spiritual Direction (DASD) program at San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, California. She is an ordained Presbyterian minister.
- Author(s)Rebecca Bradburn Langer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.