All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping bestseller from the author of MY SISTER'S KEEPER, THE PACT and KEEPING FAITH. Running away is in Paige's blood. Abandoned by her mother when she was five years old, it seems that whenever things get tough, all she can think of is escape. But this time, when she runs, she is leaving behind her husband and newborn child. And unless Paige can find the answers to the secrets of her past, more lives will be destroyed as history repeats itself ...
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult is the author of twenty-four internationally bestselling novels, including My Sister's Keeper, House Rules and The Storyteller, and has also co-written two YA books with her daughter Samantha van Leer, Between the Lines and Off the Page. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and children. Jodi's UK website is www.jodipicoult.co.uk and she can be found on Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/JodiPicoultUK and twitter.com/jodipicoult. She also has a YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/JodiPicoultOfficial.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight348 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.