All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Harvey the Hedgie-Pogg, the son of the woodland hero. He's a little chap who likes to spend his days lazying in the sun and swimming in the river. Until one day, visitors come and cause trouble. He has to decide on what must be done. Enjoy reading about his adventure.
- Author BiographyAs a music and English teacher, I've always loved hearing stories, reading stories and now writing stories. I was inspired to write by my mother, who also writers, and by my excursions overseas. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand. Lived in the city until I was nine, when I moved away from every thing I'd known, to live in a small town called Paeroa. It was there that I grew to love the countryside, the pot belly fire place, my 'Anne of Green Gables' home. My mother home schooled my three brothers, sister and I until high school, which made us a close knit family. After graduating from Waikato University, we had all moved over to live in the suburbs of Hamilton. Soon after I got married and moved to South Korea. It's been a long time coming, but I'm on my new adventure of writing and self publishing books. My husband, Saveth, and I now are back in NZ and raising our son, Ezra. Saveth has been exceptionally supportive and Ezra has been a big inspiration for my writing. I aim to continue writing children's stories because I love it, so I hope you enjoy reading my stories. If you want to contact me, please check out my website, www.ponderas.co.nz
- Author(s)Sarah-Ann Pon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Elder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.