All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLocation was destiny for the small Cape Cod town of Harwich. The seas first provided a living from fishing and commerce. Then, with the popularity of the automobile, the same sandy shores were magnets attracting tourists and rebuilding an ecomy destroyed by the post Civil War ecomic upheaval. Told through historic photographs, many a century old.
- Author BiographyAfter retiring form her professorship in history to her family home on Cape Cod, Joan Maloney discovered the riches of the Cape's history in its artifacts and manuscripts. She is the author of two books about Harwich. Carole DeChristopher is a former social worker who shares this enthusiasm for recalling the Cape as it was and for paddling its crystal clear ponds as they are.
- Author(s)Carole Dechristopher,Joan M Maloney
- PublisherFonthill Media LLc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAmerica Through Time
- Place of PublicationSC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFonthill Media LLc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.