All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide was commissioned by the Institution of Civil Engineers and the Building Research Establishment to provide practical guidance for homeowners whose properties have been affected by subsidence, or heave, or who are concerned by the potential risk of damage.The first, best-selling, edition dealt specifically with the problems associated with properties founded on shrinkable clay soils, and was reprinted many times. The second edition has been expanded to include sections on other types of subsidence and causes of damage that are unrelated to foundation movement.
- Author(s)G. S. Littlejohn,Richard M. C. Driscoll,Tim Freeman
- PublisherICE Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Telford Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map, ports.
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.