Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt is t unusual to see a gorilla beating its chest at the zoo, but it is unusual to see it boxing with a mosquito. You've probably seen camels walking through the desert on television, but I bet you've never seen them in a bowling league at the bowling alley. I'm sure you've seen chickens strut around in the chicken pen from time to time, but I bet you've never seen a sunburned chicken. Kangaroos are fun animals that rmally hop all over the place, but I'm sure that you've never seen them hop on someone's head. Just like humans, animals sometimes do strange and unexpected things. Step inside this book of wonders and enjoy the animals that are sure to capture your attention.
- Author BiographyPat Brannon is a Christian and children's author and a Southern Gospel songwriter from Amory, MS. Having grown up in a large musical family, writing songs, books and poems are like breathing to Pat. She has a passion for writing and pursues that passion with all the gusto she can muster. And, she loves people. Growing up on the musical stage, Pat loves singing and performing. Since the age of nine, she has been a member of three bands and appeared on the small stage, radio and television. She is a regular vocalist at Meadowood Baptist Church and is an active member of the Adult Sanctuary Choir. When Pat isn't singing, you can look for her at schools doing her full monologue in character about bullying. Not only is this presentation great for schools, it's perfect for churches also. This is a program everyone should see. Although Pat was born in Morrilton, Arkansas, in 1981 she and her family moved to Amory, MS. She is married to Howard Brannon and they have two sons-Jason and Shawn-and one precious grandchild whom Pat lovingly calls Elijah Nic. You may reach Pat at www.patbrannon.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Pat Brannon
- PublisherFreedom of Speech Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFreedom of Speech Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Deming
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.