About this product
- DescriptionSamantha (Sam) has an obsessive-compulsive disorder that makes her get into spirals of thoughts that it is very hard to leave. However, thanks to her psychiatrist and a new friend she got at her school, Caroline, is able to control these harmful emotions. But her life falls apart when she discovers again that it is impossible that Caroline has contacted her.
- Author(s)Tamara Ireland Stone
- PublisherEdiciones B
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones B
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.