Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part six of a series of booklets about the history of Hatfield in Hertfordshire. Part 6 is a history of the law in Hatfield from the time when it was in the hands of the Lord of the Mar to the 1960s. .When this series of booklets was published 50 years ago, it was rightly regarded as an exceptionally authoritative and informative work. It has since remained unchallenged as the primary source of reference for anyone interested in the history of Hatfield. Recognising its enduring value, members of Hatfield Local History Society have undertaken this reissue w including a comprehensive index. The complete list of 13 titles can be found in each of the booklets.
- Author(s)Hatfield WEA
- PublisherHatfield Local History Society
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHatfield Local History Society
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.