Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpts from the book: The whole theory and practice of Hatha Yogi is based upon this idea of return to nature-the belief that the Instinctive Mind of man contains that which will maintain health under rmal conditions. And accordingly those who practice its teachings learn first to let go, and then to live as closely to natural conditions as is possible in this age of artificiality. And this little book has been devoted to pointing out nature's ways and methods, in order that we may return to them. We have t taught a new doctrine, but have merely cried out to you to come with us to the good old way from which we have strayed.
- Author(s)Yogi Ramacharaka
- Date of Publication10/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.