All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe anti-white racism of the political left remains one of the few taboo subjects in America. In this book, David Horowitz, a former confidante of the Black Panthers, lays bare the liberal attack on whiteness, the latest battle in the war against American democracy. Horowitz ackwledges that America's political culture is the creation of white, European, primarily Christian males. But it is these very men and their heirs that have led the world in abolishing slavery, establishing the principles of ethnic and racial inclusion, and creating a society of unparalleled rights and opportunities that people of every race and creed continue to flock to. Horowitz points to the hypocrisy of this and challenges racism in all its forms, especially the hidden ones.
- Author(s)David Horowitz
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Read byJeff Riggenbach
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time563
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.