All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoren writes a defence of this traditional tion of marriage: the union of one man and one woman in a child-centered union, where the procreative rm represents the meaning of the married state. Tracing both the secular and Christian arguments for marriage, including examination of the different concepts of marriage around the world, Michael Coren demonstrates his theory about the vital significance of maintaining marriage. He also explores the persecution of Christians worldwide, particularly in Islamic countries.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL COREN is the bestselling author of fifteen books, including biographies of G.K. Chesterton, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, J.R.R. Tolkien, and C.S. Lewis. He is the host of the talk show The Arena on the SUN News Network. He also hosts a daily radio show and writes a syndicated column for ten daily newspapers. His book Why Catholics Are Right was a national bestseller.
- Author(s)Michael Coren
- PublisherMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.