All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated view of 2,000 years of head coverings, this engaging and literate survey features over 800 drawings depicting the headgear of both genders, all classes, and many nationalities. Its interpretive text documents the development of styles, their changes with the passage of time, and the influences that created and altered them. 800 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author(s)Hilda Amphlett
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.