Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionHATTIE begins with the end-the end of a woman's life. In a spare and powerful narrative, this soulful vel takes us on an intimate journey through the meaning of Hattie's life and life in general, delving fearlessly into the complexity of our human relationships, our yearning for the divine, and the ways in which these paths cross throughout our lives. For Hattie, love and loss are so intertwined it is hard to separate the two. By sharing her stories, Hattie reconnects with parts of her lost life and loves, and finds the courage to tell the truths of her life-in death she discovers her voice. HATTIE is a mystical, spiritual, and very human experience.
- Author(s)Anna Bozena Bowen,Bozena Bowen Anna
- PublisherSmall Batch Books
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmall Batch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.